Camara & Sibley brings a level of skill and research to ensure confidence in our clients for every case.
Camara & Sibley
- Successful representation of one of nation’s largest insurance companies in breach of contract case against a competitor in arbitration.
- Seismic imaging company in breach-of-fiduciary-duty claims against its former CEO. Victorious on appeal in the 9th Circuit.
- Breach of fiduciary duty and trade secrets case against former executive arising from the popular adult coloring book genre.
- Successful representation of prominent Houston hotel in a contract dispute with Otis Elevator Company.
- Successful representation of Sarbanes-Oxley claimant against Weatherford arising from allegations of violations of Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
- Successful recovery by Houston hotel owners in decade-plus dispute over tenancy in common accounting and partition.
- Dismissal on summary judgment of alter-ego claims against parent corporation arising from alleged patent infringement by subsidiary.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and more about your needs!